Advantages of RingCentral
- Over 350k business customers with more than 12 years of experience in enterprise communications.
- Recognized as a worldwide leader in Gartner's 2015 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service.
Pricing and Support
- Simple, easy to understand, all-inclusive plans and packages for a single monthly price.
- Advanced features such as conference calling, fax, virtual extensions, video and online meetings, call reporting, and toll-free numbers included at no charge.
- No setup fees.
- Free 24/7 support1.
- Premium support available.
Setup & Ease of Use
- Free implementation advisors to help setup your account2.
- IP phones are pre-configured to integrate with the RingCentral service.
- Instant online account activation.
- 30-day free trial with money back guarantee.
- No contract required.
- No cancellation or termination fees.
- Offers a true global office service with built-in local dialing plans.
- Service to over 70 international destinations.
- Advanced, integrated team collaboration included free of charge.
- Robust platform with open APIs and many out-of-the-box integrations (Office 365, Google, Salesforce, and more).
- Selected as a preferred Google for Work partner.
- 1 All RingCentral customers can submit a support case online 24/7. Live phone support for RingCentral Office® ( 2+ users) plans is available 24/7. Live phone support for RingCentral Office® (1 user) is available 5:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. PT, Monday–Friday (excluding holidays).
- 2 Implementation support available to RingCentral Office customers with 2 or more lines.
More than 350,000 businesses choose RingCentral over other providers like 8x8 because of its simple, all-inclusive pricing and advanced features.Read customer case studies
Customer Success TRUSTe
“Between increased functionality, user-level access, and the ability to manage the system from anywhere, we’re experiencing a 50% time savings.”
Matt Benoit, IT Manager, TRUSTe